Tuesday, July 30, 2013

One blogger's story about their experience at Branson Zipline Canopoy Tours

Krista with couponhauls.com came to the Branson Zipline and wrote a review about her experience.  It's a good read...here's the start of her story...

Have you ever wanted to do something so bad you are giddy with excitement. Well, that was the reaction my daughters gave me on one sunny July 2nd, 2013. We were asked to go and do a review of one of the BIGGEST and most exciting Zipline tours in the nation. Now, lets go back to our reactions during the moment of realizing what exactly we are doing. Did not take this 41 year old mom to realize I may not get out of this one. How can we do a proper review without me on it. You see I did not tell you all I am TERRIFIED of heights. All the way there I am creating scenarios in my head of how to get out of this extreme adventure.


To find out about the rest of Krista's adventures click here:
http://www.couponhauls.com/branson-zipline/

No comments:

Post a Comment